Join us for summer cocktails and meet our new Senior Associate Director for Alumnae Career Services, Becky Ross. We’ll share some exciting new career services programs launching this year and welcome your ideas for future programs and events.
Co-hosted by the Bryn Mawr Club of New York and LILAC | Career and Professional Development.
Becky will also be offering one-hour 1:1 coaching appointments on August 15-16. These sessions can cover a range of topics including job search and networking strategies, work/life balance, re-entering the workforce, shifting your focus in work, or other related career concerns. Appointments will be held at her hotel and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
WHAT: Summer Cocktails & What’s New in Alumnae Career Services
WHEN: Wednesday, August 15, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
WHERE: The cocktail reception location will be shared soon; coaching appointments will be held at the Roosevelt Hotel at 45 East 45th Street.
HOW MUCH: There is no charge for this event.
To register for coaching appointments, use Handshake:
- Go to https://brynmawr.joinhandshake.com/login
- Log in:
- Your username should be the preferred email address which the College has on file for you (alums 1982-2017 were uploaded in Jan/Feb of this year; if unsure of email username, contact Becky Ross)
- You will be prompted to set your password (if you have never used Handshake before); follow on-screen prompts
- Once logged in, under the “Career Center” menu select “Appointments” to schedule a session
- Click “Schedule a New Appointment”
- Select “Alumna/us – more than one year”
- Select “Alumnae/i in NY 1:1 In-Person Coaching” from the menu of Appointment Types
- You will be taken directly to August 15 and can also see that August 16 has appointments available.
Please contact Becky Ross if you have problems registering.