Great Red Wines of the World, Wednesday, April 26, 6:30 p.m.

Once again we are delighted to offer a very special wine tasting from the private cellars of Bryn Mawr alums. At this formal wine tasting event, we will be enjoying the world’s notable reds including the wines of Bordeaux, Burgundy and Brunello among others. Led by the renowned wine expert Harriet Lembeck, CWE, a Bryn Mawr alumna, the formal wine tasting will be preceded by a Champagne reception. This is an amazing and congenial opportunity to discern the difference between some of the most acclaimed varieties of red wines of the world.

Guests are welcome; tickets are very limited and offered on a first come first served basis.

WHAT:                      Great Red Wines of the World

DATE:                       April 26, 2017

TIME:                        6:30 PM Sharp

WHERE:                   Rose Hill Historic House
203 East 29th Street (between Second and Third Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
Subway, No. 6 train to 28th Street: Third Ave Bus Nos. 101,102,103 to 28th Street.

HOW MUCH:           $120 plus PayPal processing fee of $5  (total $125)

PURCHASE TICKETS: Reserve via PayPal below.  First come first served.

2 thoughts on “Great Red Wines of the World, Wednesday, April 26, 6:30 p.m.

1. Dear Mawrtyrs,

I am Creative Director of Caraa, a handbag brand based in New York created to help women further their health and professional happiness.
    I’m a CFDA Fashion Design Award winner and have been designing luxury handbags for seven years. Caraa bags are the result of my learnings and my passion to perfect women’s relationship with their handbags. After all, handbags are women’s most loyal companion and ultimate weapon 😉 .

Caraa bags start with gym bags that look like stylish handbags on the outside, and are sold through Nordstrom and Equinox. Our bags have been sold out three times in our first year and we have been featured on WWD, Forbes, and Project Runway: Fashion Start-Up just to mention a few.

I turn 31 this month 🙂 and concluded I worked way too hard in my twenties (typical Mawrtyr-style) and I decided to slow down and focus my energy on the people around me who are enriching instead of just building a business. Hence I look forward to meeting you!

To celebrate, I created a 10% discount code for Mawrtyrs only that you can redeem at checkout: BRYNMAWR
    Remember that returns are free and I will be grateful to hear your any feedback from you on why the bag doesn’t suit you and you will help me become an even more savvy designer. My e-mail is carmen@caraasport.com

I look forward to meeting you all and enjoying an evening of wine tasting.

Cheers!
    Carmen Chen Wu 2008